|We at SendReach.com respect the privacy of our customers and their subscribers and are committed to preserving your online safety by preserving your privacy at any time you visit or communicate with our site.
1. Collected Information
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website and emailing services. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information. This information does NOT include any personal identifier other than IP Address.
- Any forms you filled out on our site allow us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase. Such data will include email address, and may include name, at your discretion. When submitting a registration form you have to explicitly consent to our sending you informational emails.
- If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information, including email address and name.
2. Cookie Usage
- Any information collected will not have any identifying data. It is statistical data about our visitors and how they have used our site. No personal details will be shared that could identify you.
- We may assemble information about your common internet use with a cookie file. When used, the cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie is stored on the hard drive, with transferred information. The data sought by the cookie helps us improve our website and any service offered to you.
- Your browser has the ability to decline cookies. This is done by setting your browser options to decline all cookies. Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access.
3. Our Use of Your Information
Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data:
- Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have.
- We may send information on products or services you may be interested in, as long as consent to do so has been explicitly received from you.
- Contract Commitments: To meet any Commitment we make to you.
- Changes or Improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
- An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site.
- We may use data or allow third parties to use information that is not related to goods or services you may be interested in. We or third parties contact you only if consent has been provided by you at anytime, based on information we collected.
- Any new customer can only be contacted by us or third parties if consent has been offered via our site. We only send communications you have consented to.
- Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from our mailing list, thereby rendering any mailings or third party communications impossible.
- None of the information collected about you forwarded to a third party will contain identifiable characteristics. Information shared to a third party is statistical only. We will not reveal who you are, only mathematical information about our visitors.
4. Personal Data Storage
- Information we are provided will be stored on secure servers in a secure environment. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
- You should understand data via online transmission is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable you may be given access to sections of our site that require a password. You are responsible for the passwords safety and confidentiality.
5. Information Disclosure
- At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable.
- Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
- Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
- At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
6. Third Party Links
7. Information Accessibility
In the case of a SendReach Customer User
- We do not withhold any data we collect about you, as per The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and other National Regulations. If you wish to have access to any data we have collected on you, you are able to review or modify it at any time through the Client Admin. Area at http://support.sendreach.com / account admin / edit account details.
- Those details are a necessary part of your holding a SendReach account and therefore cannot be deleted until such times as you close your account - at which time you are able to remove them
In the case of a Subscriber to a SendReach Customer User's Email List
- You can view and/or update your personal data we hold by clicking the Update Profile link in the footer of any email received from a SendReach Customer.
- You can Unsubscribe from an Email List at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the footer of any email received from a SendReach Customer. The act of Unsubscribing removes your personal details immediately and permanently from the relevant Email List.